Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Kendra


This is Kendra. She knocked on my door today - she sells artwork. She had a bunch of works in her car of varying quality. Found a couple of extremely unexciting "goals" prints which is perfectly suited for your Human Resources office. Maybe pick one of those up if you've been slacking at work? Being more than a bit picky, I surprisingly found something I liked - a very fabulous print of Jimi Hendrix. Yeah, I know, I am sure most of you are wondering if I am still in college... but it's a really really cool piece. And no, Michele was not a big fan and assigned the piece to my photography room. Oh well. So, I agreed to buy it only if she volunteered for my strangers project. As a true saleswoman, she happily volunteered. She's actually not a stranger to posing - she's done modeling before, including a shoot for wedding hair & make up. She's only 21 and is working hard to gain enough momentum to start her own sales branch. She's got a great demeanor and I am sure she will reach her goal in no time.

Kendra is #36 in my 100 strangers project. Find out more about the project and see pictures taken by other photographers at www.100Strangers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment